11141 Keikogi Kendo Jacket - Rice Grain Texture (Black)
Black jacket made of pearl weave 100% cotton fabric.
Jacket with traditional pattern to be used in Kendo and Iaido practices; very comfortable and resistant due to its reinforced seams. All the garments are made of pearl weave fabric, cropped sleeves to help you the movement execution during the practices.
It can be combined with any Gi trouser; on the chest it has a drawstring to close it traditionally.
• Traditional pattern
• Pearl weaves 100% cotton fabric. Black
• Traditional closure on the chest
• For Kendo and Iaido practices
• High resistance, reinforced seams
• It fades during the first washes, it is recommended to wash separately at 30º and not to use the dryer