11145 Kendo Jacket - Double layered 100% Cotton (Indigo)
Indigo Kekogi made of pearl weave 100% high quality cotton fabric.
The result of mixing the best cotton fabric, dyed with the best indigo color, is this double layer Keikogi with a extra-soft pearl weave fabric; its composition creates a breathable outfit that allows a quick sweat elimination and that keeps you dry longer.
It is ideal for Kendo and Iaido practices, its traditional pattern makes it very comfortable and resistant, allowing you to move freely; it is perfect for those who train every day for several hours. On the chest it has a drawstring to close it traditionally and on the inside of the back of the neck it has a clothing patch with Fuji Mae’s logo.
The indigo dye is not fixed, so during the first times it is used, it may dye other clothes and the skin of those who are wearing it.
• Traditional pattern
• Pearl weaves 100% high quality cotton fabric, dark blue
• Extra soft and breathable double layer fabric
• Traditional closure on the chest
• Fuji Mae’s logo print inside the jacket on the backside
• For Kendo and Iaido practices
• High resistance
• Hand-wash with neutral detergents, it fades during the first washes; let it dry in the shade.