42900S00 YNH PRACTICAL KATANA NOKON
• 70cm AISI 1045 carbon steel blade. Artificial Hamon (edge pattern).
• 27cm navy blue braided Tsuka (handle) made of real ray skin.
• 2cm Sori (blade curvature).
• Black lacquered wooden Saya (scabbard).
• Smoothed molten iron Tsuba (sword guard) and Kashira (pommel) for a safe handling practice.
• Cotton bag included.
• YNH Practical line has been exclusively conceived for the practice of Iaido, Kendo, Kenjutsu, etc. Well-balanced blades perfectly fitting the Saya, and paying attention to any detail. A katana designed to join you over the path of Martial Arts during a long time.
• Available in sharp- (S) and non-sharp- (N) edged version.