BUDOKAN EXCELLENCE KATA KARATE JACKET
Inspired by the iconic Nippon Budōkan arena in Tokyo, the Martial Arts Hall where Karate made its first-time ever appearance at the Olympic Games and honoring that exciting moment, the Budōkan Excellence Kata Karate Jacket is a tribute to the elegance and strength of the karateka move.
Meant for Kata athletes, the Budōkan Excellence Kata Karate Jacket will provide you with an exceptional cut, stiffness and snap honoring the name it represents to take your Kata to the next level. It has been developed next to the professional athlete to get the best look and cut, to get it perfectly adapted to the body and to get the most out of the execution of the technique and, definitely, to make you shine in every move and form.
• Exclusive cut for Kata, shortened on the wrist to get it adapted to the shape of the arm, inspired by the traditional Japanese cut.
• Lightweight and made of 12oz brushed cotton canvas. The brushed cotton will provide you with the most pleasant feel on the skin while the crunchy canvas fabric and the design of the jacket will get you the desired snap. Wash it cold to preserve the initial properties at their best (Note that cotton uniforms shrink after first washings).
• Plain yet top-tier quality embellishments.
• Designed paying attention to detail: 8 stitching lines on each hem and breathable lining inside on the neck.
• Approved by the WKF and valid for all the Regional, National and International competitions. Meant and prepared for the professional athlete.
• Supplied separately, available with Blue or Red embroidery, to optimize the expense of the athlete.
• For a total look, FUJIMAE recommends to get it combined with the Budōkan Excellence Kata Karate Pants (#10075)