DAHLIA 22 BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU GI
Stand out on the tatami with the new version of the Dahlia BJJ Gi. Developed to meet the needs of the professional athlete and ultimately intended to resist the demanding Brazilian JiuJitsu, this edition introduces a simple yet eye-catching design inspired by the Dahlia, a well-known plant because of its gorgeous flower that fascinated explorers of Central America and whose presence has attracted interest in gardens all over the world.
• Lightweight jacket built from 350gsm Pearl Weave polyester and cotton blend fabric able to withstand the always-demanding BJJ while providing an unrestricted practice. Wash it cold to preserve the initial properties at their best (Note that cotton uniforms shrink after first washings).
• Trousers are made from 225gsm polyester and cotton blend Ripstop fabric. The Ripstop weaving delivers increased resistance to tearing and ripping.
• The collar is reinforced with EVA foam on the inside for a refined grappling technique in training and Ripstop fabric on the outside.
• Plain, elegant design with premium embroideries.
• Sublimated lining.
• Traditional waistband with rubber cord.
• Reinforced at tension points, including the knees, for a long-lasting performance.
• Adapted to top athletes and to the IBJJF competition standard.
|65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
|Jiu Jitsu Brazilian