11211 TRAINING KENDO JACKET
The new Training Kendo jacket has been designed to become the referent training jacket on the market. Intended to resist the pace of the daily practice; its cut has been specifically designed for Kendo, its new design offers a traditional and more elegant look than any other training Kendo jacket available on the market and its 350gsm selected fabric provides the resistance, comfort and quality required at the Dojo. Appropriate for beginners looking for quality, mid-level kendokas and even as a 365 uniform for experienced masters, the new Training Kendo jacket is an unrivaled choice in terms of price and quality.
• Manufactured of cotton and polyester blend, its 350gsm selected rice grain fabric provides the jacket the required resistance and weight while ensuring to keep its best look day by day. Wash cold to preserve the initial properties at their best (Note that cotton uniforms shrink after first washings).
• The lapel and the chest lace are also manufactured in rice grain fabric for a more traditional look.
• Specific cut for Kendo, including 3/4 sleeves.
• Reinforced seams.
• No side slits, so that hips get covered when the jacket is worn under the hakama.
• Available in black and in navy blue to bring additional color combinations.