1928 CHINESE SHOES
The 1928 Chinese Shoes have been made for those looking for the traditional yet adapted to the up-to-date trend. Inspired by history, 1928 is the year of establishment of the National Martial Arts Institute in China. Following a widely extended and traditional shoe silhouette, increasing its durability and restyling it, the new 1928 shoes are the ideal partner to get along with in the practice of Wu Shu, both indoors and outdoors, providing you with great comfort and a fresh pleasant feel.
• Hyper-flexible vulcanized rubber outsole for exceptional traction and barefoot-like feel.
• To be used both indoors and outdoors. Extremely comfortable, either with or without socks.
• Easy to put them on and take them off.
• Plain and elegant design.
• Flexible and small-sized to help keep them stored and safe inside the sports bag.
• Iconic model in China, widely accepted for the practice of any sport activity, yet still adapted to the Western trend.
|Canvas / Vulcanized Outsole
|Kung Fu - Wu Shu - Tai Chi