35521 SHÀOLÍN HI-TOP SHOES
The Shàolín Hi-Top shoes evolve in design and endurance a widely extended and traditional shoe silhouette in China, used both in the Martial Arts practice and the intense daily routine. Its plain profile, a unique comfortable outsole and its reduced production cost turned these shoes in an icon over the last decades, overstepping the limits of the monastery to the extent of gaining popularity in so different industries, such as the dance, circus or fashion. The new FUJIMAE Shàolín shoes still keep the essence of the traditional version yet upgrading its durability and refreshing its design.
• Lightweight canvas upper construction on a mid-profile shoe up to the ankle.
• Hyper-flexible vulcanized rubber outsole providing exceptional traction and a barefoot-like feel.
• Reinforced toe tip and heel.
• Indoor and outdoor use. Incredibly comfortable, either with or without socks.
• Easy to put on and take off.
• Plain and elegant embellishments.
• Keep them safe in your sports bag due to their high flexibility and convenient size.